Friday Vibes


 
Take me to the woods.

Take me to the water.

Take me to the rocks and the trees and the sunshine.

Take me to campfires.

Let my music float around. 

Let my words flow.

Let all of me find peace.

Let me relish in the joy.

Hear my laughter.

Hear their laughter.

Feel the hugs.

Feel the love.

All of it. All week.

Can't wait for a week in the wilderness, on the water, among the sunsets and stars. Going to enjoy my new music and book as the fire crackles. 

p.s. Banks' new album is on the list and it's so damn good. Still listening but here are few first favorites:

Holding Back

Love is holdin' back
I know I've done you wrong
Did I say too much? (Love)
Leave me, I'm alright
I'll see you in the mornin'
And lovin' is holdin' back
And I have been in mournin'

I Still Love You

I don't know where you go on Friday nights
I don't know your current favorite song
But I know that how I drive, it drives you crazy
I know that I still love you

Misunderstood

Please let me be
Please let me be
Misunderstood

Burn (so, so good)

Maybe we met in a past life Maybe it worked out right I can’t handle any turn, I’ll be your candle watch me burn


Comments

Popular Posts