Kirapalooza 2008

My cuzs are doing such a remarkable job of blogging that I figure I should start. I'm trying to convince all of my child-bearing friends to start a blog. It's really a fabulous way of keeping up with everyone... especially when you're not close by.

For those who don't know, the week of my birth has been officially named Kirapalooza. This year, Rusty opened up his house for us on the coast and 10 of us went down for a weekend to celebrate. Here are some highlights.

Here's the dock and boatlift at the Kroboth Crystal Coast Castle.

The Kirapalooza beach headquarters @ Shackelford Banks.

Jellyfish! I was told it was a Cabbage Head Jellyfish and they don't sting. Going by the wisdom of Dory in Finding Nemo, I gave it a shot. Chris even later picked it up. It had no tentacles. Very neat to see up close.

Cooks in the kitchen. Heidi was the snack queen! Rusty did the grill and Charles stuck with his South Beach diet. And Cameron was my happy helper!

The ladies of Kirapalooza. Where is Natalie?

I look like I'm totally athletic and doing something super important.

Comments

Popular Posts