'Tis the season

I tore my house up and redid it again - for Christmas! Hip hip hooray for Christmas! Christmas, oh how I love you.

There's my tree! Covered from top to bottom in my little collector's houses. Glad my mom got me started on those about 25 years go. Makes for a meaningful tree. This year, the new edition will be a cute little nursery.

Look closely and you'll see my pretty glass unicorn. My most prized ornament. The box still has my grandma's handwriting on it, explaining that it was bought for me from Macy's in New York City. I was a kid in love with unicorns.

The origin of this little guy remains a mystery. It may have come from my grandma years ago (mom to confirm). But I noticed while brushing my teeth the other night that Christmas is spelled wrong. Devastation!

Comments

  1. I bet that the ornament is worth tons of money since christmas is spelled wrong. Kinda like a misprinted coin or something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We heart comments!

Popular Posts