Recap

What I've been up to:

1. Trying to move some furniture and stuff into FutureHouse, yet still stay organized. Chaos. Thinking hard about how to bribe Mom to organize for us while we're in Mexico. The front living room is looking nice, though. See?

2. Trying to keep Jax from being sick all over the place. He's traumatized by the packing and such. We have meds from the doc now that are helping. Right, I wasn't joking. He's worried sick.

3. Attending celebrations and having fun times. Birthday and wedding stuff, both.

4. Working long, crazy and really intense hours. For example, I've worked on a site built from ground up in a day, and then rebuilt, and then leaked to the Washington Post (yes, for real) and then rebuilt again. It's still not live, so you can imagine that I'm still working on it.

5. Going furniture shopping with Grammy and Grandpop Kroboth. They are giving us a new bedroom set for our wedding present. We are so thankful and really excited for the darn delivery company to call and say it's all on the way. Of course, this then means we need to find an immediate home for the current furniture pieces. Adds to chaos (see number 1).

6. Learning to use my new iPhone. Yes, I have one. I read about all of the female-friendly apps and decided it was ok. So Rusty got me one for my birthday and I can ignore him with it as much as he does me with his. It's great for marital success, I'm sure of it!

7. Counting down the days (18) until Rusty and I will tie the knot, and then be in Mexico (19)!

Comments

Popular Posts