I've got that boy, boy, boy joy...



... down in my heart. (Where?) Down in my heart! (Where?) Down in my heart! I've got that boy, boy, boy joy down in my heart. Down in my heart to stay!

I'm singing that over here. Still a little shocked we're having a boy when I felt fairly certain it was a girl. But perhaps, I would have felt a little shocked either way - a real shock - an identity shock. Our baby is a gender, and it's a boy. We have a son on the way!

We're going to get good scans of all our photos tomorrow, but I promised an update tonight. So, here's a pick of five little fingers waving around in there. So freaking precious. Warms my heart.

Everything looks right on track. Little fella is looking healthy. He's 10 oz! (2.5 sticks of butter weigh about the same.)

Grow on, little guy. What a great big blessing! We look forward to meeting you in April. Until then, we'll be loving on you, talking to you, singing to you and tinkering with the perfect name.

God, please watch over our son and let Your will be done. We are so thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts