Asher hearts Lady Gaga

I'm fairly certain of it.

Asher loves tunes. Especially tunes by Lady Gaga and Kesha. Years from now, some silly Best of 2010 collection will come out and I will hear the songs and think right back to being pregnant.

I'm currently way too addicted to Telephone by Lady Gaga and my girl Beyonce. This is coming off a recent addiction to Tik Tok by Kesha. I'm not ashamed.

And when I'm in the car jamming out, Asher is usually pretty active. And judging by his nudges, kicks and thumps - I like to think he has rhythm. It's a pretty awesome thought.

Other songs that will always take me back to right now - Smile by Uncle Kracker, Young Forever by Jay-z and Imma Be by the Black-eyed Peas. (Did I spell those right?)

Rock on little guy. Can't wait to have music dance parties around the house with you. You will think you have cool parents with our hip hop collection. Trust me.

Comments

Popular Posts