Songs for a growing family

Rusty laughs at me when I burst out into song and motion with these little singalongs from my childhood (and adulthood, let's be honest). But one thing I love most about him is that he sings along. We can be venturing through a city on a trip to somewhere and he'll chime in, "Hello! My name is Joe!" with me. It makes me happy. I hope that our household is always full of music, whether sing-a-longs, rap-a-longs, dance-a-longs or drum-a-longs. (I may regret saying that last one unless the drum set can venture its way to the garage.)

So, here's a running list of songs I plan to sing to Asher (forgive any mispellings or improper titles, just calling them like I sing them!) -

  • Skinamarinky dinky dink, skinamarinky do
  • So rise and shine and give God the glory, glory!
  • Hello! My name is Joe! (the button factory song)
  • Baby Shark
  • I'll Love You Forever
  • Zipadeedoda
  • Spoonful of Sugar
  • Happy Little Working Song
  • That's How You Know
  • Princess Pat
  • Must be Santa
  • Twinkle twinkle, little star
  • Sparkle, glimmer, glisten, shimmer, sparkle and glow
  • Jesus Loves Me
  • This little light of mine
Ok, this list is going to get out of hand. Add in pretty much all things Disney and you've got quite the collection! Yay! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts