Friday, April 2, 2010

Yay! April! Spring!

Today, we had an official date to the NC Farmer's Market. We rode in the jeep with the doors off and listened to some tunes loudly. Here are our goodies!

Now I need to figure out what to do with that butternut squash. Anyone got any good recipes to share?

Then, I baked an angel food cake to go along with those NC strawberries. And I'm trying to help along my need to drink lots of water with lemon-lime-slice iced water in one of our pretty glass pitchers. Oh, how I love produce. Especially local produce at a great price.

And tonight, we had salad, baked taters and grilled steak wrapped in bacon. I enjoyed a nice O'douls in my tittie koozie. (Order your own here: http://www.tkoozie.com/ from my friend Terry!)

 

 Jax is snuggled up with me and pretty soon, Rusty will join us on the couch and we're going to watch a movie. Hard to believe that this could be our last Friday night as non-parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...