Yay! April! Spring!

Today, we had an official date to the NC Farmer's Market. We rode in the jeep with the doors off and listened to some tunes loudly. Here are our goodies!

Now I need to figure out what to do with that butternut squash. Anyone got any good recipes to share?

Then, I baked an angel food cake to go along with those NC strawberries. And I'm trying to help along my need to drink lots of water with lemon-lime-slice iced water in one of our pretty glass pitchers. Oh, how I love produce. Especially local produce at a great price.

And tonight, we had salad, baked taters and grilled steak wrapped in bacon. I enjoyed a nice O'douls in my tittie koozie. (Order your own here: http://www.tkoozie.com/ from my friend Terry!)

 

 Jax is snuggled up with me and pretty soon, Rusty will join us on the couch and we're going to watch a movie. Hard to believe that this could be our last Friday night as non-parents.

Comments

Popular Posts