Back to work next week

I'm going to keep this brief. Don't want to start my day out on a sad note. I'm not looking forward to going back to work. Amazing how fast 12 weeks can fly by! I report back to work a week from today.

So, some are wondering what my back to work plan looks like. I'm blessed to work for a company that's allowing new moms a six-month transition period to adjust from mommyhood to workhood. For me, I've opted to decrease my hours to part time status. 30 hours a week, to be specific. This is going to be my week:

Monday: Work from home (Nana and Pop Pop will be here to care for Asher while I work upstairs.)
Tuesday: Work in the office (Joni's Day. We've hired Joni as our nanny two days a week instead of using a day care center as we originally planned.)
Wednesday: Work from home (GrandAnn and GranDiddy will be here for Asher duty.)
Thursday: Work in the office (Nanny Joni Day)
Friday: Off work. Home with my little guy.

So, I'll only be truly away from him two days a week. And, he'll be cared for by family along the way. That's great for everyone involved! We are very thanksful and very happy with the way it's worked out. Now, to tackle next week and get adjusted to my new schedule!

Comments

Popular Posts