Baby steps. Krobe Interactive.

Funny how things happen. It's as I've always believed: Everything happens for a reason.

My decision to leave my full time job last year came easily at the time. I never doubted that it was the right thing to do. I just knew that there was something else that was a better fit for me. That would make me happier. But, it's still nerve wracking. To have one salary to support our family during this economy isn't the safest feeling.

So, thankfully, I quickly got a few freelance opportunities. Then, a few more. I've even had multiple job leads for full time positions. Any of which I would have loved to pursue before the arrival of Asher, but the shift in our family dynamic changed things.

I want to work. I want to be successful, smart, driven. I also want to be home with my kid. In a low stress environment. With flexibility.


So, I'm officially going into business for myself. Enter Krobe Interactive. I'm so happy to report that I'm staying busy. So busy, in fact, that I am having a hard time getting my own site up. But, I'm close.


While helping to provide for my family, I was home when Asher first crawled. I get to eat lunch with him most days. (Well, he smashes food around. I eat.) I have my wonderful sister nearby to help on those days that I just really need to get a lot done with little interruption. I've been able to continue nursing and put away the pump. I can see pretty weather and go out and enjoy it. Have lunch dates with friends. And make my own schedule.

For each of these things, I'm so incredibly thankful. I'm also thankful for the projects I've been given already to stretch my new 'Krobe' wings. My heart is so full and happy. My brain is getting lots of exercise. Once again, I'm so blessed and so grateful. God is good.

Yep. Everything happens for a reason.

If you are in need of anything web related, let me know. Maybe I can help. Or at least point you in a better direction, if needed. Here's to 2011, my friends!



Comments

Popular Posts