Happy birthday, Jax!

I think Asher keeps Jax young these days.

Jax turned 11 today, and we celebrated with singing and a doggie sundae.

I'm constantly in shock by how well Jax has adjusted to life with Asher. He gets chased by a walker, his paws run over a time or two each day. He gently takes Cheerios and whatever else Asher offers him from Asher's little fingers. When Asher surprises him by grabbing his behind, he just turns and shrugs it off.

I think these two really enjoy each other's company. And for that, I'm so thankful.

(For those that heard the story of the disaster that was Jax when Asher first joined us, you can appreciate this improvement. I literally thought we were going to have to deposit him at the animal shelter in the after-hours dog drawers. And yes, those exist. We're in a good place now. Yay!)


Happy 11th Birthday Jaxon! Playtime with Asher. from Kira Ann on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts