Baby necessities: back seat mirror that actually works


This is random and I've been meaning to post it forever. But I found the best back seat mirror ever.

I started out with a hand-me down mirror and a few we received as gifts. But none of them worked. Because my car seats are slightly angled (as they should be), the mirror would often just show me the top of Asher's head or the roof of my car. Not helpful. So I'd have to roll up and blanket and put it there and adjust and adjust and readjust. It was obnoxious.

Then, we introduced the DVD player to our back seat. (Cue the hallelujah chorus on this one. Best money ever spent.) So that meant moving the mirror around as we moved the DVD player around testing various setups.

I set out online hunting for a mirror that actually showed me my child, stayed put and could be easily moved throughout the car - always giving me a sweet image of my little one. I found this one. And I love it. We have it now positioned just in front of Asher and he can see me. I can see him. And he can see himself. He will watch Signing Time on the DVD player and practice his signs. And I grin from the front seat.

It's affordable and definitely way cheaper than all the other little mirrors I went through. So, if you are in the market for a back seat baby watcher - grab this one up!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We heart comments!

Popular Posts