My waterboys.

We went to our beach house this weekend with good friends Christal, Buddy and Hadley. I have lots of fun pictures to share. But, first. You must see and enjoy this series of shots of Rusty and Asher enjoying the ocean together. So stinkin cute. I had this huge permagrin on my face the entire time I was editing these. Well, and while we were actually enjoying the moment itself. I grinned then, too.

It went something like this. Over and over again.

Rusty: "Asher, here it comes! Here comes the wave!"

(Both boys point at approaching wave.)

Rusty: "Ready? Woooo!"

(Splash!)

Asher: Giggle. Giggle. Squeal of delight.






Ah, does my heart good.

(p.s. Taken with my old point and shoot. No way was Rusty letting our new camera anywhere near that beach.)

Comments

Popular Posts