The Baby Dos Experience @ 25+ weeks


Well, here we are. 25 weeks and 5 days with the Dos Man. My belly has been rocking and rolling lately. Asher also likes to rock and roll ON my belly, so that's been fun to maneuver around. 

I am feeling fabulous. For reals. Sleeping pretty well, thanks to Benadryl. Mentally feeling good. Loving on some Asher and Rusty. Staying active. Working really hard and staying busy.

Sometimes I think, 'oh I can't wait!' and other times I think, 'no, no, don't rush it.' I rest when I can. I sleep in when Asher lets me. We still have lots of preparation to do. But we are taking it easy. We are enjoying our family of three, and looking forward to becoming four.



p.s. The point of these images was to show '2' and '5' for 25 weeks. Joni seems to think 52 weeks is more appropriate. Ha! LYBUTT, Belle.

Comments

Popular Posts