Handmade adorableness


My friend Christal is getting a little biz going in her home. She's making these adorable handmade applique shirts for little ones. Well, and bags and burp cloths and pillow cases and the like. Here I'm sharing some items she's made recently.


My Asher will be the proud model (owner) for the aviator, turkey and Christmas tree shirts. And my boys (plural) will be the proud models for the Big Bro/Lil Bro duo set when Dos Man joins us in February. The stitching you see (look close!) is all done by hand and you can customize to your heart's delight. Pick fabric, thread colors, designs, etc.









These shirts are $15/each. She's taking orders now for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you like what you see, let me know and I can connect you two. Thanks for supporting my lovely, dear, sweet, awesome friend, fellow working mom and 'shopping' local!





Comments

  1. Great Idea! Is she on Etsy and also I have a lot of friends that are doing their shops on FB! Adorable! I would love to see the ones she does for the boyS!!!!!

    Hugs and prayers to all of you on Chancery! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We heart comments!

Popular Posts