The Baby Dos Experience: maternity shoot




We didn't do an official maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Asher. This time around, my dear friend Liz Cooper did a family shoot to capture us at this time in our lives. And I love how they turned out!



We are on my grandma Cille's land back home in Louisburg. With her quilt. And my uncle's camper. And the hand knit 'sweater of many colors' made years ago by my great-grandma Minnie Strother and worn by my mom. And the book my mom sang to me when I was little, and I now sing to Asher.


I wanted simple and sweet, and that's just what I think we got. These are some of my favorite shots from Liz's sneak peek post.





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. We heart comments!

Popular Posts