Giving Thanks


As we approach Thanksgiving, I wanted to send out a 'thankful' note to friends and family. And, I wanted something that we could share as a family with others out there who may be on the hunt for ways to say give thanks.

I asked my lovely designer friend, Kristen, to put together some 'I am thankful for...' strips that could be made into links and displayed as a 'thankful' chain in our home. I then shared these little pieces of thanks along with our Thanksgiving note with some of our loved ones.

And, of course any Thanksgiving card isn't complete without attempted turkey handprints from my boys. Asher, carefully put the blue eye on each turkey. And Elias was less cooperative and his turkeys were solid red, and in the form of just a plain handprint. :)

In case anyone else out there is looking for something to show their thankfulness, I'm going to post the documents here. We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! And remember, give thanks with a grateful heart.

Comments

Popular Posts