Santa Claus came to town, y'all

I know what you're thinking... that was SO two months ago. True story for sure.

But I vow to not let the internet reach Valentine's Day without seeing my boys' Christmas memories.

Without further adieu (is that how to spell that?) -- here you go.

Looking for Santa after church. Asher just knew he saw him up there.

So we had to quickly! quickly! scatter our reindeer food.

But not rush inside so fast that Mom didn't require a picture with her boys.

Santa leaves notes - and apparently giant bouncy houses!

Asher bypased the bouncy house and beelined to the MAILBOX!

And sweet Elias. He just took it all in. Flashing those dimply grins.



Love this look. Glad I finally caught it with the camera.

Same look. Better angle. More love.



Cheers! With cousins.


I believe this was the third time our living room was filled with presents to open that day.



Grammy and Grandpop talking to Elias. How sweet is that?

"Oh. Now wait. Let me see here. What is this?"

"About time you guys hooked me up with one of these sweet rides."

And believe it or not... more photos coming soon. Just gotta grab them from my dad's files. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts