- Elias got up to 75 mg of peanut flour in OIT!
- Kids got sick. Elias had to downdose his peanut flour from 75 mg to 25 mg. Bad, bad, bad croup episode for E.
- We packed up and spent the week at Disney.
- Came back and brought some high fever virus with us. Elias had to downdose again to 12 mg. (One more sickness and we would have been back at the beginning.) Asher had a fever at one point of 104.5 with Motrin and Tylenol in his system. It was a wretched, wretched virus and I about had multiple panic attacks.
- Tried to catch up on work. Got some cool new opportunities.
- Packed up to go to the beach for the Fourth of July. Rented a boat and the boys swam in the ocean like little fishes.
- Blogged about OIT on WRAL's Go Ask Mom. (That's where my writing energy has gone lately.)
Now, since I feel like accomplished something by posted a fast recap, I will get on board with some legitimate updates. Stay tuned (if you're patient enough).